Thursday, October 29, 2009

Caught Dancing

I saw you dancing.
And it was the coolest thing ever.


Get to me and turn me well, I'm a tired soul.

Get to me and turn me well, I'm a tired soul.


I was told desire had a sell by date.

Well it's rotted and altered, but still remains.

Climbs the promise of no real change.

I didn't know you would last this long.

I didn't think I would last this long.


No vacuum is now, and here we are.

Did it hate to last, and here we are?

You squeezed my heart so tight tonight.

You must return it before you leave.


Cos' when you get to me,

When you get to me,

When you get to me, you turn me well.


Get to me and turn me well, I'm a tired soul. (x4) 

 
Creative Commons License
This obra by Ainara Del Valle is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 3.0 Unported License.